Roasted Salmon Glazed Two Ways
Easy glazed salmon roasted in the oven, with brown sugar and Dijon mustard or maple syrup and whole grain Dijon mustard. Either way is delicious and on the table in under 30 minutes.
Maple Syrup Glaze
- Pure maple syrup about 3 tablespoons
- Coarse ground dijon mustard about 2 tablespoons
Brown Sugar Glaze
- Dark brown sugar about 3 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard about 2 tablespoons
- Salmon with or without skin, 2 - 4 pieces
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
Preheat oven to 400º
In a small bowl, mix the glaze of your choice. Use the measurements given or adjust to your taste, whatever ratio of spicy-sweet you like.
Arrange salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Brush or spoon glaze all over the salmon. Bake in oven for about 12 minutes.
Let salmon rest for about 5 minutes, loosely tented with foil, then serve. If you used salmon with the skin, when you serve it, use a spatula and remove just the fish and leave the skin on the pan. It should come off very easily.