Triple Chocolate Cake
Easy triple chocolate Bundt cake made with boxed cake and pudding mixes, chocolate chips and sour cream. Fudgy dark chocolate cake for celebrations and potlucks.
Servings 10 slices
- 1 box Double Chocolate/Fudge cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate/fudge pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 10 - 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips ~ I used 10 ounces bittersweet chips
Butter/grease a Bundt pan and preheat oven to 350º
In bowl of stand mixer, put all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix until well combined and smooth. Add chocolate chips and mix gently to just combine.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for about 45 minutes until done. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes and then remove to cool completely, or serve warm.
- For a pretty presentation, dust with powdered sugar after removing from pan.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 392mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 2mg