Triple Chocolate Cake is the easiest cake I’ve ever made, and it’s loaded with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. And since it’s a baked item, it’s from my friend Beth, naturally.
It is so simple, uses some boxed mixes and other stuff, and into a Bundt pan it goes. About 45 minutes later you have a beautiful, rich chocolate cake. I dusted my cake with powdered sugar and served it with real whipped cream. Served warm, with vanilla ice cream, would also be yummy.
So if you’re still looking for a special dessert for Valentine’s Day, and want chocolate, this is your cake. Thanks Beth.
Love ~ Kelly
Triple Chocolate Cake
- 1 box Double Chocolate/Fudge cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate/fudge pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 10 - 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips ~ I used 10 ounces bittersweet chips
- Butter/grease a Bundt pan and preheat oven to 350º
- In bowl of stand mixer, put all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix until well combined and smooth. Add chocolate chips and mix gently to just combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for about 45 minutes until done. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes and then remove to cool completely, or serve warm.